Hey guys~ I have for you all another nomination! Like the last one I did, this one is almost three months old and if I hadn’t been mousing around Lyn’s blog I may have never remembered being nominated for this!
Unlike the other awards, I actually know this award was made by WakuWafu, which is a blog created by two anime, game, and J-culture lovers. Currently, they have three bloggers on staff! This is actually the first time I’ve gone to their page but not the first time I’ve heard of them
As for the person who nominated me? Well, it’s none other than my stalker, Lyn from Just Something About Lyn Lyn. So yes, thanks for nominating me for this award, which I’ve yet to be introduced to. Definitely check out her blog for some fun stuff 😉
Here are the Rules
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Choose any 3 things you would like to say about yourself to your fellow bloggers.
- Think up 3 questions you would like to ask the people you nominate.
- Give one piece of advice to your fellow bloggers.
- Make sure to tell us over here that you have been nominated (and/ or completed the award) so that we can put your blog up on the WakuWafu page! Make sure to put down your blog in the comments section!
3 Things About Me
Since this is chemistry building I’ll try to think of something new that I haven’t already mentioned before…though it’s been a while since we last chemistry built so…
- I own a 360, Xbox one, ps2, a ps3 and so many 360 games, however, right now I only really use like 2 games for the 360. I plan to buy a DS sometime next year and I’m also going to be getting a gaming computer for all my non-gaming needs….
- I really want to quit my job but that requires my getting another job and I don’t really feel like searching for anything because that requires effort and talking with people and competing
- I’m very passive aggressive
My Advice to Bloggers
Oh god, hold on, let me see if I can think of something that hasn’t been said yet…(can’t think of anything)
- Blogging is a commitment and sometimes commitments can become a burden. It’s okay to take a breather, go outside, do something different, and then come back with a better attitude. Don’t force yourself to write, your fans will understand.
Lyn’s questions for me
Why did you follow my blog?
There was just something about you that screamed weirdo so I thought I’d follow you, haha
If we were in a karaoke room, what song would we sing together?
Hopefully we’d sing one that I know the lyrics to. Basically I’d be up for any song as long as you give me a heads up so I can practice (la *cough* la lalalala do re mi fa so~)
Do you have a favorite pick-up line? If so, what is it?
I don’t really have a favorite but I read this one MiSawa fanfiction story called Is it hot in here or is it just you? a while back about pick up lines and the Eve of April Fool’s Day. Here’s a few they use
- Do you have a mirror in your pocket? I bet you’ve got a mirror in your pocket, because I can see myself in your pants.
- Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? (the response: No, it didn’t, but I wouldn’t want you to catch me in the first place.) lolz
- If I could re-arrange the alphabet, I’d put ‘U’ and ‘I’ together. Because you and I make a battery worth remembering in the history of Seidou (awww, ain’t these two so cute~)
Also, I know I asked in the group about pick up lines but it’s been 3 months and we’ve accumulated SO MANY messages…they’ve been lost forever, haha. Oh but I did find these and I thought they were funny
- Baby, you make my floppy disk turn into a hard drive
- Wanna get together and test the spring potential of my mattress?
- I want our love to be like pi, irrational and never ending.
- I wish I was your derivative so I can lie tangent to your curve.
I’m going to go ahead and choose the members of the Official Lyndere Fan Club. For more details on membership and requirements, please check out Daiya’s, Lyn’s, or my twitter 😛
Kausus from OGZ
Daiya from DaiyaManga
Zachary from The Anime Analyst
Lyn from Just Something About Lyndere
- How do you feel about Lyndere?
- If you had go recommend me a game (any kind on any platform), what would it be and why?
- Favorite pick up line(s)
Thanks for reading, until next time~